BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Adriana M.
It helped with dry out pimples without actually drying out my skin. My only dislike is that it is hard to wash off.
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
My favorite mask! There is nothing better!! If you haven't use it yet, what are you waiting for!?! Very effective!
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
Really good it leave my skin looking so clear and helps with my spots also clears out my pores and smells so good!!
Ꮤarissara Ꮶ.
Greenville
I love this clay mask. It pulls out all the dirts and stuff out of my pores. After using it, my skin feels so soft.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Honestly anything charcoal is the best for your skin it is so pore clearing and relieves the hunk out of your skin.
Danika C.
Madison, WI
Effective! It does the job of cleaning your pores and your skin in general. I recommend it for people for oily skin
Fiz
This stuff takes alllll the dirt out of your pores. Your skin will feel nice and tight after using this face mask!
dead a.
Stanton, KY
I love this stuff for when my nose or forehead are going through a rough time and need some help. I have oily skin so my pores get clogged easily but this helps keep it at bay. I would absolutely recommend it.
Sami P.
Minot, ND
Highly recommend this mask for clogged pores! I applied all over my skin and it felt so fresh and clean afterwards.
Janell J.
Always in my bathroom cabinet. I love this charcoal mask! You get a nice amount of product for a good price point.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.