BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Marelle F.
It definitely gets in your pores and cleans your face and it's gentle on the skin it also leaves your skin not oily.
Hope D.
Brings out a lot of impurities. Makes skin feel very soft after. Takes out all excess oil without being over drying.
Kaye H.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Not the best mask I have tried I prefer ones that peel. But I did give it to my sister and she really seems to enjoy
Karine M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm still testing this because I have very sensitive skin. So far I'm liking it. My face feels fresh after using it.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Es una excelente máscara, rejuvenece al instante. Deja un aspecto luminoso y sedoso en tu piel. Limpia a profundidad!
Hannah M.
Slightly burns on my sensitive skin. Kind of hard to remove. I haven't noticed much of a difference after using it.
Jaycee P.
Jamestown, NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Best face mask for clearing pores. washes off easily with no strange leftover smell. also doesn't dry out the skin
Kara S.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Clear more...
So good! You can feel it working, you can feel in sinking in your skin. It goes deep to get all the impurities out!
Amber C.
This mask is great for oily skin, as it can be a bit drying. I only use it when I feel I need to detoxify my skin.
Claire L.
San Diego
Works well! Not sure it cleans out my pores but I’d like to think it does! Makes my skin feel super soft after use
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.