BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lendy M.
Burbank, IL
What can I say about this product?? I LOVE IT. IT WORKS AMAZING. AND IT CLEARS ALL MY PORES. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT.
Maggie R.
The texture of this mask is really great and the charcoal helps clean pores, and I like the way it makes my skin feel
Kimberly R.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing. Would definitely buy this again. Would leave it on a pimple overnight and it would look smaller the next day
Charity H.
Review for: Tm more...
Makes my skin happy. It makes it feel like my skin can breathe. Doesn't irritate my skin like other facial cleaners.
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
This is the only charcoal black mask I am comfortable with and I try to use as often as possible and controls my oil
Mariah H.
This mask made my skin feel so soft and amazing after i took this mask off. I love charcoal masks especially this one
Really great mask for multi-masking! I first got a sample of it and repurchased the full size after falling in love.
Denise F.
San Marcos, CA
See an immediate change in my skin. I can start to tell when I forget to apply this mask weekly. My skin begs for it.
Amy W.
I like this mask a lot. If I'm starting to breakout, I add this mask to my routine. It helps clear up my skin.
Rana |.
Origins is one of my favorite clean and safe products to use. They use natural ingredients. I love this charcoal mask
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.