BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Megan B.
used this to help with pop up blemishes. Also good for chest bumps during swim suit season. Met all my expectations.
Allison S.
I noticed a change in skin texture but dont think i would repurchase because I’ve found better for cheaper out there!
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
I really enjoyed the way this product made my skin feel. It felt clean and refreshed. It really cleaned out my pores.
Hannah S.
ONE OF THE BEST MASK I HAVE USED!
Great for oily skins and big pores. Your breakouts go away within less than a week!
Evelyn A.
Richmond , TX
love anything from this brand it makes a difference on your skin i def will buy another one when my current runs out
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I love this charcoal face mask. Its amazing and deminish all my pores. I have less black heads I'm in love with this.
Danielle A.
West Covina , CA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This mask is okay. I feel like it made my face tight and dry after I washed it off. I have other masks that I prefer
Jana H.
I like dermalogicas better because its a little more powerful. This is still nice for problem skin that needs to help
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
The biore strips never worked for me until I used this mask first... I literally cleaned every pore from my nose!!!!!
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
Review for: Tm more...
Awesome mask! I love how the charcoal removes all the impurities from my pores, after using my pores looked smaller.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.