BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Blair A.
Dallas
this is the first charcoal mask i’ve ever used and it definitely started my love of charcoal masks ever since! it might be a bit harsh for some people and it’s a bit on the expensive side but it worked fantastic for me!
Angela H.
Portland, OR
I really wasn’t all that impressed with this mask. It didn’t do what I expected it to or leave my skin with that fresh from a mask feeling. It didn’t break me out which is good but I won’t be buying it, that’s for sure.
Melissa M.
Chicago
Perhaps this wasn’t for me, but I didnt feel like I got a lot of benefit from this mask. My skin felt dry and irritated after I removed it, but again, I think it may be too much for my skin. If you have more oily/acne prone skin, this may work well for you.
Abigail W.
Riverview, FL
This mask is amazing for troubled skin! I’ve been using it, typically weekly, for about three or four months now. It washes off easily, and doesn’t cause any reaction on my sensitive skin. I have seen a noticeable difference on the blackheads around my nose.
Melody P.
Orlando
Review for: Other more...
The product is okay. Personally I learned through this product that I’m not a big fan of charcoal masks, I think the cream is too soft , I was expecting something a little bit thicker. I’m not sure if I’ll recommend it.
Alexa G.
Woodmere, NY
Love to use this to get rid of my rough skin around my mouth it works wonders i love this product it’s very good my brother tries to steal this from me because I used it on him and it cleared his skin up within a week and it’s an amazing product love it!!!!
Vanessa R.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
One of my all time favorites, I’ve been using this for years. I have combination skin so I place this just on by t-zone. The squeeze tube works and isn’t too messy. Recommended for blackheads! No complaints w this mask.
Tess R.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I really love this product. It really does help clear my pores and get rid of blackheads! I would say it is very hard to get off and ruins many a wash cloths due to the dark color but great skin is worth the sacrifice.
Fallon W.
Scarborough, ME
Love this mask. Doesn’t have any terrible odor to it. Easy to apply with really clear instructions. You don’t have to keep it on too long for it to dry. Skin feels soft and refreshed after rinsing. It says it detoxifies and I definitely believe it.
grace B.
Columbia, SC
It was kind of heavy, but not too heavy. It really felt like it was working once you’ve let it sit for a while. I use it about twice a week and my skin feels refreshed after using.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.