BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Danielle A.
West Covina , CA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This mask is okay. I feel like it made my face tight and dry after I washed it off. I have other masks that I prefer
Jordan M.
This is just your typical charcoal product. I found it to be effective but there are cheaper versions on the market.
savannah028 M.
New Ringgold
This product worked okay on my skin. I didn’t really see too much of a difference after using it for a couple weeks.
POYSAUCE💮 P.
Dracut, MA
Absolutely love this product. Definitely makes me feel refreshed and cleaned when I feel a pimple/pimples coming in.
Yajaira C.
Tucson, AZ
This works so good for me although i wish it was a peel, it pulls everything off my face. Im happy with this lroduct
Amber H.
Trenton
I absolutely love this! I have bad oily skin and it makes my skin feel amazing! I do this mask at least twice a week
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
The biore strips never worked for me until I used this mask first... I literally cleaned every pore from my nose!!!!!
Allison S.
I noticed a change in skin texture but dont think i would repurchase because I’ve found better for cheaper out there!
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA
This masks is awesome I love it use it at least 2x a week feel my skin look so much better and helps minimize poores
Hannah S.
ONE OF THE BEST MASK I HAVE USED!
Great for oily skins and big pores. Your breakouts go away within less than a week!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.