BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amy W.
I like this mask a lot. If I'm starting to breakout, I add this mask to my routine. It helps clear up my skin.
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
The charcoal really detoxified my skin. It felt fresh and clean. I also noticed a marked improvement in my pore size.
Audrey P.
this was a fun mask.  i don't think i used it regularly enough to notice it clearing out my "blackheads" though.
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Tm more...
I can't express how much I really love this product. It makes my skin really soft and it feels the same the next day!
Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Easy to apply and dries quickly. After you wash it off, your skin is very soft and feels fresh. Great little product!
Shanaia A.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Tm more...
Best charcoal mask I've used. Easy to apply and peel. Leaves your skin so soft and cleans put your pores really good!
Mariah H.
This mask made my skin feel so soft and amazing after i took this mask off. I love charcoal masks especially this one
Avery H.
Love this mask for my nose and chin when I’m having a pore crisis! Definitely feel tight and smooth after using this!
Justine Z.
Pomona, CA
I have used this product a couple times and so far I like it. It helps clear out my cloggged pores on my t-zone well.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
I LOVE THIS MASK. I use it once a week, it’s amazing, gentle, smooth. I can’t say enough good things about this mask!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.