BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Michelle M.
Lynn, MA
This mask does barely anything for me I don't see anything but the little hairs that are pulled off once I remove it.
mary p.
This is a staple in my skincare routine! I can tell a difference in my skin if I dont use this! Well worth the money.
Jena T.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask! My skin always feels so nice after using it. I like to use it once a week to keep my skin glowing.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Makes skin radiant and glowy, I really enjoy this mask and it is gentle on the skin and I have really sensitive skin
Can really feel the impurities being drawn out after using this mask. The products I use afterward absorb very well!
Melissa R.
san antonio
It’s a good charcoal mask. Honestly, there are the same masks out there for 1/4 of the price, that are just as good.
Jen A.
Fort Lauderdale
Best mask ever!!!! I loved the feeling of my skin as soon as I finished the product. I typically use this one a week!
Meredith W.
Brunswick, ME
Love this mask, works well on acne prone skin. Bottle lasts quite a while and washes off easily. Sephora carries it.
Susi s.
I love this mask, is amazing after the 1st time I tried it I could see the difference on my skin. Highly recommended
Heather M.
Parkersburg , WV
This mask is really awesome for getting rid of this pesky breakouts it really does the job without drying ur skin out
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.