BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Gema J.
Love this a lot. I have several cleansers but this one is really the best just once a week and you get refreshed skin.
Alexa G.
Brick Township
Origins has to be my hands down favorite skincare brand!! I love how this mask makes my skin feel! I bought it on ulta
Olivia V.
Peralta, NM
Best mask I have ever tried I put it on a pimple over night and the next day it was gone it's pricey but it's worth it.
Hannah S.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This really deep cleaned my pores and left my skin noticeably brighter. It does sting a little, but not unbearably so.
Lexi K.
i first used this product while getting a facial & i fell in love with it. i would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Susan B.
love this product! it really does help clean out your pores! If you have issues with your pores this will fix them fast
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This charcoal mask delivers awesome results to my face making my pores smaller and my face refreshed and rested looking
Heather K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is absolutely amazing!! I use it at least once a week. I have very sensitive skin and it’s never bothered me!
Frances D.
Tucson, AZ
Loved it made my skin feel so soft after using this face wash I would recommend it to friends and family works wonders
Neha S.
I think this product was great, but it dried up my skin a lot and I saw myself having apply a lot of moisturizer after.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.