BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kristi H.
Beaverton, OR
This charcoal mask is okay. It make my face feel immediately clean but I don't see any long term effectiveness from it
Quiana D.
Phoenix, AZ
Does amazing work on my face and it's clear ever since. It's wonderful you feel refreshed and it's just plain amazing!
Michelle S.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This mask is just okay. The scent isn't anything special and I didn't really notice a difference in my skin after use.
Janeth M.
College Sta, TX
Tengo dos años usando este producto y funciona mi hermana y yo lo usamos una vez por semana. Se los recomiendo chicas!
Rose H.
Loved the way this made my skin feel afterwards. I would definitely recommend this product to others that need a mask.
Veronica L.
I really love this amazing product! Is wow! Smells good it is really effective and feels good i 100% recomend this one!
makayla k.
this product makes my face clear up very much. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves to treat there face.
Abby W.
Marion, IN
Not my favorite. Did nothing to deep clean my pores or help my acne after 2 months of using. Would not purchase again.
Courtney E.
Hilliard, FL
Love the way this mask makes my face feel after I use it. It helps if you use it maybe once or twice a week if you can.
Kelly T.
Mentor , OH
I love this mask! It is one of my weekly go-tos! I love how clean my skin feels after and that it doesn’t break me out!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.