BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Gema J.
Love this a lot. I have several cleansers but this one is really the best just once a week and you get refreshed skin.
allanah m.
Fairhope, AL
Great products! Feels amazing after washing it off - soft skin, hydrated and feels like it’s actually doing something.
Alina D.
Roseville , CA
I use this product about 3 times a week. It's definitely helped with minimizing my pores as well as cleaning them out!
Jenny E.
I loved this product - it was easy to use and was gentle enough to not bother my sometimes sensitive skin!
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
i love this face mask! it is so nice. it dries up and your face tightens up and my pores and face feel so clean!
Ashley A.
Saint Paul, MN
This mask goes on smooth and really helps to get rid of blemishes. It washes off easily and makes your skin feel clean.
Janeth M.
College Sta, TX
Tengo dos años usando este producto y funciona mi hermana y yo lo usamos una vez por semana. Se los recomiendo chicas!
Shelby A.
Face is really soft after use. Not sure how effective the product is for clearing blackheads. Seen little improvement.
Quiana D.
Phoenix, AZ
Does amazing work on my face and it's clear ever since. It's wonderful you feel refreshed and it's just plain amazing!
Amy O.
clinton, tn
Seems to work so far. My skin is sensitive, so I did have some tingling. Skin also feels taught, but still comfortable.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.