BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Montanna M.
Austin, TX
My favorite mask ever. I literally love this part of my week. It has the best tingle on your skin when you apply and I love masks that actually harden on your skin. I can see a huge difference in my skin if I miss a week.
Helena K.
This mask left my face feeling clean and did not over dry my skin. I loveoyld do the mask once every two weeks or so and one bottle can last you a long time! I especially used the clay over my more oily spots on my face.
Erica S.
I'm still on the fence about this charcoal mask. I have oily to combo skin so i try to steer clear of products that will break me out but i had a free sample and decided to not let it go to waste... initially, for the 1st couple minutes it was making my face hot & tingly which I dont normally have that sensitive skin so I was a bit concerned. Thankfully that went away though rather quickly. I left it on for the 10 mins said & was pleasantly surprised how even though it did dry, it wasnt so dried where i couldnt movr a muscle, like similar masks do. It did remove very easily with warm water but i noticed 3 small blemishes on my cheek that was not present prior to doing the mask. I dont like that but it obviously worked to clean out pores by bringing them to the surface. Just sux because I have a very big meeting super early tomorrow morning & now I'll have to wake up even earlier than anticipated to do a full face makeup, instead of a light natural look that i planned b4.
Isabel A.
I use this about once a week, or more if I have blemishes coming in. It's a miracle working mask! I absolutely love it! It cleans my pores and leaves my skin looking smooth and makes my pores look smaller. It's one of my holy grail products I will always use.
Caitlin F.
Loxahatchee
Love this mask! I got it as sample size and it was amazing. It made my skin feel great afterwards and it feel like I had less black head. The packaging is nice and the price is reasonable and I would definitely repurchase
kayla c.
Temple, TX
the charcoal in this mask is amazing! i took it off and had almost no blackheads or redness left. the squeeze bottle makes it easy to use without making a mess. would definitely recommend this to anyone, or give as gift!
mymy 🦄.
Flora
Omg this mask changed my life for the better! It’s tingles pretty good, which could be painful for some people. But it literally makes my breakouts disappear overnight, and my pores feel so clean and tight. I make sure I always have this mask in my collection!
Stacey S.
My skin always looks so clear and alive after I use this mask. My skin tone looks even.  No more red patches and it’s great at cleansing pores. It is very easy to apply. I started sample size that I got for free and now I’m sold. I’ve purchased the full size one and do not regret my purchase one bit.
Brianna F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Clear more...
Love this mask for clearing up your skin and unclogging pores. It felt so good and you could feel it working. It doesn’t get really dry or tight at all so it was great for sensitive/dry skin. I would definitely buy again!
Blair A.
Dallas
this is the first charcoal mask i’ve ever used and it definitely started my love of charcoal masks ever since! it might be a bit harsh for some people and it’s a bit on the expensive side but it worked fantastic for me!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.