BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
Origins is an overall good company with good products. This is a good cleanser and gets the job done. I would reccomend
jamie g.
cleveland
This product is just ok. Not something I would purchase again I received it in an Ipsy bag so it was only a sample size
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
i love this face mask! it is so nice. it dries up and your face tightens up and my pores and face feel so clean!
Annelise C.
Dallas, TX
LOVE THIS MASK. it clears up my pores every time and feels so great on my skin. I really would recommend it to anyone.
Martha C.
Very good mask tightens pores and lifts dirt. Very effective!! I liked this product a lot. The price worked my budget.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I recently bought this because they recommended it but I am not a fan of it it doesn't make my skin feel any different
Courtney E.
Hilliard, FL
Love the way this mask makes my face feel after I use it. It helps if you use it maybe once or twice a week if you can.
Brittney H.
Saline, MI
Review for: Clear more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora ordering on line. It was alright. Not my favorite mask. I wouldn't buy a full size.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect for oily and acne prone skin! Does not feel
harsh and is not drying. Gentle exfoliating to help clear the skin.
Emily H.
Love this product! Helps clear out blackheads well and minimizes pores while leaving you're skin feeling super smooth!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.