BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Abby W.
Marion, IN
Not my favorite. Did nothing to deep clean my pores or help my acne after 2 months of using. Would not purchase again.
Jessica M.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Tm more...
This is my go to mask. I love using it twice a week and leave my skin fresh and clean. It's good if you have big pores.
Dhanak K.
Phoenix, AZ
This product does wonders to your skin. It feels so refreshing after the application. I am in love with this product!!
Suni P.
Cross Plains, Wi
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Love this face mask!! It does amazing purifying things to my skin and pores and makes my skin so happy after I use it!
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
Burns my skin a little, & I read there's less positive ingredients that might dry out the skin. I prefer other brands.
Janeth M.
College Sta, TX
Tengo dos años usando este producto y funciona mi hermana y yo lo usamos una vez por semana. Se los recomiendo chicas!
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
This is the best. It clears and cleans your face. As well as smells good too. Oh and your face will feel so soft after!
Annie C.
Akron
Review for: Other more...
Makes my pores visibly smaller but I do feel like it is a little drying. If you have oily skin this is perfect for you.
emily r.
Orlando
Love love love! My face feels so refreshed after using this product! Wish the price was lower, but it does a great job
Martha C.
Very good mask tightens pores and lifts dirt. Very effective!! I liked this product a lot. The price worked my budget.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.