BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I love this mask. It's super good at drawing out impurities, and helps with my oiliness and acne. I use it once a week.
Edgar C.
El Monte, CA
I love this face mask it is incredible it leaves my skin feeling so soft afterwards and it helps calm any breakout I have
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I see little difference in my pores and acne after I use this but my face is a little less oily than usual and very soft.
Kayla M.
Liberty
I did not like this mask very much. Didn't make my skin any clearer. Didn't feel any better. Actually dried out my face.
Gabrielle L.
Great for problem skin areas. Can be a bit strong for sensitive skin. Not for everyday use. Easy to use and to take off.
Jillian M.
stony point , NY
This product clears my pores without over drying. I was gifted a sample from a friend and went out a bought a full size.
Mary H.
Aaaammmaaazzzing for real it is amazing go and buy this if you have dry combo skin. I like it the formula and everything
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
One of the best charcoal masks I have tried. I find that after using it, my pores look clearer and my complexion cleaner.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
This really does help my skin it takes away redness and the pores seem smaller are usually do this every couple of weeks
Alexandria A.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely great for clearing break outs and excellent for people who have problems with redness and prone to irritation
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.