BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kiana K.
Scottsdale
THIS is my favorite mask, instant clearing of my skin and my pores looked visibly reduced after and skin looked brighter
Mackenzie H.
Review for: Clear more...
Definitely good for acne prone areas and clearing up pores. I tend to use for spot treatment rather than full face mask.
Margie J.
This charcoal mask leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft, but it does sting areas around my face a bit when applying.
Paola A.
Arlington, TX
I love this mask! I will use this twice a week and it helps firm and clean my pores. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh.
lilli j.
kingsland
This peel off mask is one of the best I have ever tried. The price is the best it could be. The packaging is amazing to.
Brittany A.
Macon, GA
I love how this cleans out my pores and mattifies my skin. It brightens my skin and makes it so smooth and actually lasts
Kinsley M.
Athens
I really liked this product! It really took out a lot of the dirt and oil from my pores. I really recommend this product!
Yanira D.
Chico, CA
Once applying the product and removing it, it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It does help clear your skin from pores
Shayna J.
Groveland, MA
Can't get enough of Origins products- I like this even more than the glam glow masks! And it's less than half the price.
Mari S.
Long Beach CA
Perfect for those stubborn black heads that you can’t get out! works great and leave the skin feeling refreshed and clean
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.