BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Vanessa L.
Philadelphia
This stings upon first application but it makes my skin feel refreshed afterwards and I feel like it calms my breakouts.
Janel N.
Midway Park, NC
This mask is super nice! I use it every once in a while and its great to freshen up my face and improve the blemishes
McCall R.
Las vegas
One of my Favorite charcoal masks on the market today. Natural ingredients does not irritate my skin or dry out too much
Margie J.
This charcoal mask leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft, but it does sting areas around my face a bit when applying.
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
Not bad a bad mud mask. I use it on days where I feel more oily and it helps to keep my skin relatively matte and smooth.
Shayna J.
Groveland, MA
Can't get enough of Origins products- I like this even more than the glam glow masks! And it's less than half the price.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Ahhhhmazzzin!!! I love this pore cleaner so so much!!! I’ve seen results! And I’m hooked! Origins is always in my vanity!
lauren l.
Love it. Works so well and leaves your skin glowing. I use once a week. I have normal skin and it leaves my skin so soft
Lisa B.
I’ve used this a few times. It has helped reduce but not remove my acne. Feels refreshing after application and removal.
Kinsley M.
Athens
I really liked this product! It really took out a lot of the dirt and oil from my pores. I really recommend this product!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.