BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Paola A.
Arlington, TX
I love this mask! I will use this twice a week and it helps firm and clean my pores. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh.
Dee S.
West Babylon, NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Perfect for minimizing pores. Not as harsh and intense as other masks, but gets the job done. Overall, not a bad product.
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
This mask cleaned out my pores so good. I didn't think my pores would go away but with this mask my pores shrunk so much
Maria T.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is one of the best mask that I used. It will clear your pores and leave your skin flawless. I try to us once a week.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I see little difference in my pores and acne after I use this but my face is a little less oily than usual and very soft.
Maria D.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Great detox mask that leaves your face so smooth after! I love it because my pores shrink and it really does feel clean.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I loved the way this mask felt on my skin. The charcoal really helped purify my face and get rid of any blemishes I had.
Ashley B.
Fredericktown, MO
I love a good charcoal mask, this one was great. I wish the bottle was a a little bigger for the price but it was awesome
Naimah C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Feels great going on because it penetrates the skin. Charcoal is great for the skin so it makes the skin glow after use.
Samiyah A.
East Freehold
Review for: Clear more...
Love this mask. My skin always look so much clearer and glowing when I use it. Even do mommy daughter mark with my girls.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.