BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love to try this product is made of a good material and you can see the resolt in only weeks... End the. Price is not so 👎
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Has a little tingle to it but does a great job i saw a difference in my pores AND made my face matte AND soft so i loved it
Vida M.
This does help clear my pores, but it is pretty drying and looks... icky :-) Not a perfect product, but I do like it a lot.
Romy H.
El Paso, TX
I love this charcoal mask!!! Makes my skin feel extra soft and look extra glowy! Minimize my pores and feel and look great!
Irina D.
Antelope, CA
Honestly I'm not surprised that this product works so well. Charcoal is heaven sent! Cleanses my cores and softens my skin.
JordanKate E.
Jasper, AL
I use the charcoal makes all the time and my skin is so much better. It has helped clear my pores and keep acne far away!!
Cristina G.
Quincy, MA
I love this product! I use it a couple of times a week and it's just wonderful! My skin feels so clean, bright and lovely!
Laura V.
My favorite ever face mask! Comfortable, dries fast, feels fantastic! My only complaint is I wish i could use it everyday!
Graciela D.
Woodside, NY
I really like this mask i just would prefer it to be peel off ! The smell isn't that strong and my face feels better after
Evelyne M.
El Cajon, CA
I feel like there are cheaper products that do the exact same thingas this charcol. Just go with drugstore loreal mud mask.
Lisa L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this mask and wondered how often can I use it. I would use it daily but unsure if that's smart.
Kasi P.
Abilene, TX
Does this product dry out your skin?
Jatarrah J.
How often should you use the charcoal mask?
D B.
Does this mask have a 'tingle' feel to it while applied?
Courtney B.
Stockton-on-tees, Cleveland
Is this any good with getting rid of black heads and reducing redness?

Sephora