BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

bbbbb b.
It’s a great and worth the splurge. I use it quite often, my acne prone skin has reacted fabulously to this product!
Laura V.
My favorite ever face mask! Comfortable, dries fast, feels fantastic! My only complaint is I wish i could use it everyday!
Graciela D.
Woodside, NY
I really like this mask i just would prefer it to be peel off ! The smell isn't that strong and my face feels better after
Michele K.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased this product for my son he loves it, It made his skin feel fresh and also helped him keep his acne under control.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Good mask for clearing pors. Not as strong as a mud mask but works well. I like to use this before using a peel off mask
Yarimar T.
Louisville, KY
Amazing product! Leaves the skin feeling so soft and looking radiant. Even my boyfriend likes to use it whenever he can.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I see little difference in my pores and acne after I use this but my face is a little less oily than usual and very soft.
Angie E.
I use this twice a week since I find that my pores tend to clog up too often and it helps keeps my skin smooth and silky
Mary H.
Aaaammmaaazzzing for real it is amazing go and buy this if you have dry combo skin. I like it the formula and everything
Emma D.
Really did help with my acne but it is really expensive so I would only use it every once in a while which is a drawback.
Cerys P.
Worcestershire, Evesham
Hi, how long does this take and does it really work, I have a couple of skin issues, would this help?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Did this irritate your skin?
YeonAh C.
San Pablo, CA
How well does this work? I've heard so much about it, but I've never actually used it.
Alyssa V.
Does this make your face dry?
Shonda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this product worth the price ?

Sephora