BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
carla m.
I have this charcoal face mask and I love it. It's great and it doesn't stick to the face like other charcoal face masks.
Kimberly G.
Love it !
Especially for spot treatments! But its also really good as an all over mask . Totally worth the morning money
Molly A.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask because if makes my skin feel amazingly soft and clean and clear. It's a great mask to use once a week.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Ahhhhmazzzin!!! I love this pore cleaner so so much!!! I’ve seen results! And I’m hooked! Origins is always in my vanity!
Melissa C.
Milan
Used to love it when my skin was oilier and more problematic, helps with balance although it makes your skin a little dry
Lisa B.
I’ve used this a few times. It has helped reduce but not remove my acne. Feels refreshing after application and removal.
Heather H.
Middletown
What is not to love about masks? This one left my skin feeling super soft and smooth after the first use. I'd recommend!
McCall R.
Las vegas
One of my Favorite charcoal masks on the market today. Natural ingredients does not irritate my skin or dry out too much
Denise E.
💎💎💎 la mejor mascarilla si la eh usado muchas veces pues limpia muy bien mi cara 👏👏👏 recomendada para una piel miy limpia
Vanessa L.
Philadelphia
This stings upon first application but it makes my skin feel refreshed afterwards and I feel like it calms my breakouts.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.