BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Janet M.
Naples,Florida
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is the best mask on the market. It is pricey but well worth it because it leaves my face smooth, and feeling like new.
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I loved the way my complexion looked after using this product. My skin felt so smooth and it left me with a luminous glow!
Naimah C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Feels great going on because it penetrates the skin. Charcoal is great for the skin so it makes the skin glow after use.
Colleen C.
Erie, PA
Love this! There is no strong smell and I have found that using just a little goes a very long way. Great for combo skin!
Diana A.
Macedonia, Oh
This mask work wonders. I noticed a vast improvement after using this mask. My skin feels like new after using this mask.
Cameron S.
The best face mask I have ever used! My skin felt so clean and smooth after i used this mask. It is so so so refreshing,
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It was awesome. My skin felt amazing afterwards. I definitely noticed that my black heads were smaller after using this.
carla m.
I have this charcoal face mask and I love it. It's great and it doesn't stick to the face like other charcoal face masks.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I loved the way this mask felt on my skin. The charcoal really helped purify my face and get rid of any blemishes I had.
Tana C.
Phoenix, AZ
I would definitely buy this product again. It is effective and removing my blackheads. A little bit goes a long way too.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.