BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Romy H.
El Paso, TX
I love this charcoal mask!!! Makes my skin feel extra soft and look extra glowy! Minimize my pores and feel and look great!
Laura V.
My favorite ever face mask! Comfortable, dries fast, feels fantastic! My only complaint is I wish i could use it everyday!
Katie K.
Really didn't see any improvement with this mask. My pores looked the same as they did when I first started using it.
Evelyne M.
El Cajon, CA
I feel like there are cheaper products that do the exact same thingas this charcol. Just go with drugstore loreal mud mask.
Anamae F.
Huntingtown, MD
Great mask to make your skin feel new again after wearing makeup all day! I usually do it once a week and my skin is great!
Jamie B.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I just started using this product. So far it feels good. I have noticed that it works better if I usr it twice in one day.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Has a little tingle to it but does a great job i saw a difference in my pores AND made my face matte AND soft so i loved it
bbbbb b.
It’s a great and worth the splurge. I use it quite often, my acne prone skin has reacted fabulously to this product!
Laura G.
This stuff works wonders. I use it sometimes when I get out the shower and it really helps treat my acne and calm it down.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Love this face mask. Leaves my skin feeling great and never dries me out. I like to use once a week as a great for my self
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.