BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Evelyne M.
El Cajon, CA
I feel like there are cheaper products that do the exact same thingas this charcol. Just go with drugstore loreal mud mask.
Carolina C.
Los Angeles
I love this product, i love not just how smooth my skin feels but also how youthful it looks.
I would totally recommend it.
Graciela D.
Woodside, NY
I really like this mask i just would prefer it to be peel off ! The smell isn't that strong and my face feels better after
Recallen T.
Tjis product is the best! It clears our all the junk that's in my face and it leave my face very clean and refreshed again.
Cristina G.
Quincy, MA
I love this product! I use it a couple of times a week and it's just wonderful! My skin feels so clean, bright and lovely!
Emily K.
Weymouth, MA
This mask is the best charcaol mask out there! You can tell an instant difference! I would repurchase this again and again
Shannon M.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask. My husband love it too...but you didn't hear it from me LOL. You can feel it work and it rinses clean.
Cindy K.
Amazing!!! It's clears my acne in 1-2 days, you will see results the very next day!!! This is a MUST HAVE in your bathroom!
Nikki S.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Clear more...
Really loved this mask. Made my skin feel so soft and clean afterwards. So easy to use and spread and clean off afterwards.
Lila T.
Amsterdam, Ny
I love this! It makes my skin feel so tight and clean!!!! A little pricey but a little goes a long way! I recommend it 100%
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.