BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kirstin Q.
Glenwood City, WI
It works well. But I have drugstore versions that work just as well if not better. If I can save some money i might as well
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This product is good for spot treatments and oily/blocked pores. If you have super sensitive skin I would use it sparingly!
Marina N.
Morris Plains, NJ
I’m in love with this mask ! It helped improve my skin so much and I truly saw a difference in my skins production of oils
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
Great charcoal mask it's not the same as the glam glow mask but this is good for calming down any kind of pimples you have.
Vida M.
Review for: Tm more...
This does help clear my pores, but it is pretty drying and looks... icky :-) Not a perfect product, but I do like it a lot.
Paige m.
plainville
I love this, my face felt clean and clear after, it didn’t help with acne however I don’t have a ton of acne or breakouts.
Janet M.
Naples,Florida
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is the best mask on the market. It is pricey but well worth it because it leaves my face smooth, and feeling like new.
Katie L.
Grand forks , ND
AMAZING! Left my skin feeling smooth and looked brighter than before I started! SO GLAD I got a sample of this when I did!
cameron p.
My face looks brightened right after I use this mask, I like to leave it one for about an hour and the results are amazing
Samantha C.
Newport News, VA
I loved how this made my skin feel! It's a little messy but worth it! It's great to do and let dry while you sip on wine!(:
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.