BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Alisha C.
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
This is a great product. It is an active charcoal mask to help clear your pores. I use it once a week and It helps purify my skin. I highly recommend this charcoal mask to anyone who likes facial mask.
Ashley A.
San Mateo
Helps a lot to diminish your pores! Leaves your skin feeling really smooth and it comes without any box so you can use it really easily. The price is also really good and you get a lot of product. This has lasted me a very long time!
Laura K.
Winona, MN
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I really like using it on my T zone for when I am breaking out. It smells pleasant and leaves my skin smooth and refreshed after I use it. Since I got it as a gift I’m unsure on the price point.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
Origins charcoal mask has been my go to mask for years. It's really great for my skin without irritating it. It clears up my blackheads and helps with my oily skin without drying it out in anyway. I buy this again and again. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Rachael B.
I really like this mask, it is great for my sensitive skin and I feel nice and rejuvenated after using it. I have tried a few different charcoal masks and this seems the most natural and is definitely one of if not the best one yet!
Rachel P.
Vail , AZ
Ehh it’s certainly not what I was expecting I thought for sure it was going to do what t claimed but I was better off buying one off amazon to get the job done I would repurchase if I was looking for a more mild solution but I would recommend for those with sensitive skin
Rebecca O.
Mesa, AZ
I love this product! I feel like it unclogs my pores and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean! I would test a patch out of you have sensitive skin, but I find it works well for most skin types! I wouldn’t definitely recommend!
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this face mask. I have combination oily skin and I tend to break out often and this really helps to dry out my breakouts and prevent more! The activated charcoal is a nice ingredient. I love using this once or twice a week.
Jennifer C.
It’s a bit pricey, but most of the brand is. I used it for the first time and it seemed to break me out, as most Charcoal products do with my skin. The packaging is nice, and the product is like any other clay mask in application.
Kaman D.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite charcoal mask ever! This really helps clear up my skin and I use this 1-2 times a week. This really makes a difference in clearing out my pores and my skin always feels refreshed after using it. This is a staple for me.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.