BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Laura G.
This stuff works wonders. I use it sometimes when I get out the shower and it really helps treat my acne and calm it down.
Jasmine G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product works fantastic! It is now a part of my skin care routine definitely purchasing this on my own love love this
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
Review for: Tm more...
Of all the charcoal masks I have tried this one is the best. It is a bit drying but really gets everything out of my pores.
Graciela D.
Woodside, NY
I really like this mask i just would prefer it to be peel off ! The smell isn't that strong and my face feels better after
Jamie B.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I just started using this product. So far it feels good. I have noticed that it works better if I usr it twice in one day.
Laura V.
My favorite ever face mask! Comfortable, dries fast, feels fantastic! My only complaint is I wish i could use it everyday!
Shakera l.
i liked it because it made my skin feel like it got all the excess oils out and my skin felt really clean i liked it a lot
Irina D.
Antelope, CA
Honestly I'm not surprised that this product works so well. Charcoal is heaven sent! Cleanses my cores and softens my skin.
Leticia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Love this mask soo much! I ave very sensitive and acne prone skin and it has really helped me! I need to get more of this!
Cristina G.
Quincy, MA
I love this product! I use it a couple of times a week and it's just wonderful! My skin feels so clean, bright and lovely!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.