BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Angela L.
Defiantly works. Natural ingredients. Brings all the dirt up to the surface like a magnet. Cleans you out when used regularly
Maria L.
Long Branch
When I use this product consistently I can see the difference in my skins clarity and also see a reduction in my blackheads.
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love this product. It keeps my skin free of blackheads and it smooths my pores. Continued use improves your skin over time.
Joycee C.
I like how clear this masks makes your face feel. Afterwards it also makes it feel tighter without making it feel overly dry
Cara C.
Lancaster, MA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love this facial mask! When applied, it pulled everything out of my pores and left my skin feeling squeaky clean and fresh.
Diedra e.
Great for my oily skin....doesnt break me out...not to harsh I really like this it doesn't have a strong smell to it either!
Debi J.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask brightens up my skin tone and keeps my breakouts to a minimum. It smells wonderful and leaves me feeling refreshed.
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
It seems that I gravitate towards charcoals facial cleansers.  They do a good job cleaning my face and don't dry out my skin.
Martha S.
Beaverton
I can definitely feel my skin got a deep cleanse after using it but it left my skin feeling tight. It works but it does hurt.
I couldn't tell any difference in my skin. I was hoping to see a clear improvement and I didn't. My pores were still clogged.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.