BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amy I.
i use this twice a week and my skin has seen so much improvement. easily one of my favourite face masks i've tried in a while
Maricela S.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
Love the way my skin felt afterwards! I saw immediate results and definitely made my pores smaller and my face felt smoother.
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Tm more...
Good stuff when your skin is looking dull and dirty. cleanses the impurities and leaves your skin soft and brighter looking.
jasmine c.
Goleta, CA
MY FAVORITE! Literally Origins masks are my #1! It cleared my pores and left my face feeling so fresh! 100% worth the money!
Kenzy H.
Tualatin , OR
Review for: Tm more...
I love charcoal masks they clear your skin so well! This ones really good and not that expensive it will clear up your face!
Eudy R.
Smyrna, GA
Este producto es perfecto para la cara te la limpia súper bien y te la deja super suave me encanta este producto es perfecto
Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I have very acne prone skin & this helps me combat my oilyness. It gets rid of blemishes and blackhead that were on my skin.
Cara C.
Lancaster, MA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love this facial mask! When applied, it pulled everything out of my pores and left my skin feeling squeaky clean and fresh.
Katie K.
Huntingtown, MD
I use this once a week in the bath. Doesn’t make my skin feel tight, just extra clean. Not drying or stiff. I love this mask.
Martha S.
Beaverton
I can definitely feel my skin got a deep cleanse after using it but it left my skin feeling tight. It works but it does hurt.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.