BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sidney A.
Leominster, MA
This is the greatest masque ever. You see difference in the size of your pores and blackheads after one use. This is amazing
Cristina R.
Orem, UT
Hand down a must have. Pricey but gets to the pores so deep and down and cleans your skin. You’ll see a difference soon after
Lea B.
Favorite mask! I honestly can’t get enough of it. I use it about two to theee times a week and my skin is always so thankful.
Phoebe M.
Pretty good but left my skin a little dry. I also don’t like that it’s not a peel off mask and didn’t come with an applicator
Christina P.
FOREST PARK
Try his is a decent mask. I have used it a few times now and it doesn't leave my skin feeling very fresh and cool afterwords.
Amanda N.
port orchard, WA
My face is so sensitive that I can't use many products and even using this made my face break out and oily so just not for me
Selina H.
Reinholds, PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask! It leaves my skin feeling very fresh and clean. It's also easy to apply, although it can be a little messy.
Sendy A.
I have used this product but I don't really think it works. I'd rather use other masks I know have done something for my skin
Amy A.
Draper, UT
I liked this product, I need to keep using it because I didn't really notice a huge difference from it cleaning out my pores.
April C.
San Francisco, CA
Great mask that is perfect for sensitive skin. Not harsh like a lot of masks I've tried. Leaves skin feeling clean and taut.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.