BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Good but, doesn't always get rid of black heads. Takes awhile to dry, and it's always even. Would be easier as a peel off mask.
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This will always be one of my favorite masks for blackheads. Once you use it, your skin feels so unclogged and it feels clean.
Tifany C.
Greenfield, IN
This stuff works miracles. I've struggled through teens and into my 30s, this stuff Wortham as great as the big money products.
Vita M.
Langhorne PA
Great mask.clears pores..evens out the tone of my skin..great results for amazing price.Feels smooth and refreshing after use!
Hannah G.
Saginaw, MI
Loooooove this mask! Very calming when you put t on and when you rinse it off it leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and new
ANADIA F.
This product it makes My skin feel really refreshed after I use it maybe two or three days a week but I couldn’t is really nice
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA
Active charcoal mask does exactly what its suppose to do. It clears and open up your pores. Has your face soft after using it.
Jacqueline L.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is my go to mask for when I want to unclog my pores and just give my skin a "pick me up". I use it about 1-2 times a week.
Lara  M.
Lakeland, FL
This is a wonderful mask for oily acne skin. It does out your problem areas but somehow doesn't dry out the rest of your face.
Debi J.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask brightens up my skin tone and keeps my breakouts to a minimum. It smells wonderful and leaves me feeling refreshed.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.