BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lea B.
Favorite mask! I honestly can’t get enough of it. I use it about two to theee times a week and my skin is always so thankful.
Aj C.
Reedley, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Really liked the way it made my skin feel after i used it for about a month it really cleared out blemishes i had in my beard
Nesha m.
Maricopa, AZ
The best product I have ever used. My face is glowing, clean and hydrated every single day. Ots not too pricey but a good buy
Vyom K.
Its a great product and I use it once every week. It gives my skin a nice radiant look and reduces my pores deep cleaning it.
Christina P.
FOREST PARK
Try his is a decent mask. I have used it a few times now and it doesn't leave my skin feeling very fresh and cool afterwords.
Angela S.
Sauk Centre, MN
By far my favorite clay mask. I use this every other day, even in the winter months and never have an issue with drying out.
Katie K.
I really like this product. After use, my face feels clean and clear. The formula isn't runny and the product is easy to use.
Amy M.
This was too expensive to not do anything for my skin. Not happy with this product, especially compared to their other masks.
Sidney A.
Leominster, MA
This is the greatest masque ever. You see difference in the size of your pores and blackheads after one use. This is amazing
Grace P.
Saint Francis, WI
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask FEELS great... but I haven't noticed any difference in the way I look! It didn't really seem to clear up anything.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.