BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ashjia D.
Layton, UT
This product is a must! After just one use, I saw instant results. It left my face unirritated, almost blemish free, & softer.
Kayla W.
Ann Arbor , MI
This left my skin so soft, clear, and glowing! I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone needing some skin detox.
Annie G.
Pretty girls maks! received a sample of this mask and it feels cool and smooth to the touch. my slin feels so fresh and clean!
Laura B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Just used this mask for the first time the other day and really felt full coverage and the mask hardening and opening my pores
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask work great on my forehead, nose, and sides of the nose under the eyes. I tend to get oily there. Works like a vacuum
I couldn't tell any difference in my skin. I was hoping to see a clear improvement and I didn't. My pores were still clogged.
Vyom K.
Its a great product and I use it once every week. It gives my skin a nice radiant look and reduces my pores deep cleaning it.
Emma D.
Park Ridge, IL
origins is the best and their face masks are so great at just detoxing your skin and making your skin feel fresh and revived!
Colombia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Tm more...
It's a good product if you're breaking out, it doesn't really open up my pores but it does dry out the blemishes. Weird huh?
Maria L.
Long Branch
When I use this product consistently I can see the difference in my skins clarity and also see a reduction in my blackheads.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.