BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Guadalupe P.
Indiantown
Omg! This product is the best.you have to go get it. One of the best face masks ive had . i love so much.and i hope you will to
Ty S.
Good for minimizing pores but I used it frequently and it really dried out my skin for some reason and I have combination skin
shan m.
only used a few times but was not thrilled with the results- other products ive used seem to work better considering the price.
Saley D.
Piscataway, NJ
I liked the way this product made my skin feel after using it, but I felt it was a bit greasy and seemingly hard to rinse off.
Krystal B.
Medford, NY
This mask helped so much with making my pores look smaller. It left my skin feeling extremely soft and not dull looking.
Melissa M.
Review for: Clear more...
Made my skin feel super clean. Was not messy at all had a little bit of a tingly feelings which I like. Overall great product.
Katie P.
Dover, OH
This is a great mask. Makes my skin feel smooth and it actually works.. unlike some masks on the market. Will continue to buy.
Darlene M.
Fontana , CA
I liked this product although pricey it actually works for ya skin. So if your willing to spend a pretty penny if go for this.
Natasha B.
Love this. It is easy to use and makes my skin geel absolutely refreshed. I use it weekly and its also my daily spot treatment.
ANADIA F.
This product it makes My skin feel really refreshed after I use it maybe two or three days a week but I couldn’t is really nice
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.