BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jazmyn R.
I love love it, it helps my skin so much. My dad is even hocked on it now and used all of mine. It truly does help your skin!!!
jasara t.
Milford , DE
I have combination skin, and this is my go to when I’m breaking out. My pores feel clear and my skin feels so clean after use!
Amanda W.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love using this mask when I start to have brake outs. I will use it twice a week to help pull the brake outs out of my skin.
Bridget F.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is my all time favorite face mask! I have normal to oily skin and very large pores and the charcoal in this works wonders
Dominique U.
San Antonio, TX
This mask was ok but not worth the price. I didn't see much difference in the appearance of my skin and I used the whole tube.
Abby H.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this product. My skin always looks and feels amazing after each use. You really feel it working too! I HIGHLY recommend
Abigail M.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
It made my skin feel smoothr just a little. No major difference or improvements. It's unlikely that I would purchase it again.
Jennifer V.
Hudson, FL
LOVE THIS BRAND! I absolutely love trying different facemasks and this is a great one! I love charcoal anything for skin care!
Erin C.
Richmond, TX
Love the consistency of this mask and especially how it feels after I wash my face! My skin feels so soft and smooth and fresh!
Megann N.
New York
Great clay mask! My skin felt smooth and somewhat tighter after I used this mask. Smelled nice. And was not overpriced at all.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.