BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Laura B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Just used this mask for the first time the other day and really felt full coverage and the mask hardening and opening my pores
Guadalupe P.
Indiantown
Omg! This product is the best.you have to go get it. One of the best face masks ive had . i love so much.and i hope you will to
Hannah G.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Loooooove this mask! Very calming when you put t on and when you rinse it off it leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and new
Krystal B.
Medford, NY
This mask helped so much with making my pores look smaller. It left my skin feeling extremely soft and not dull looking.
kierra o.
USA
Love!! My holy grail. I struggle with acne and man does this clear it up and keeps I away, my favorite. Now on my third bottle
Danielle C.
Brick, NJ
This face mask really left my face feeling fresh and soft. It wasn't what I was totally expecting because it worked way better.
Amanda A.
Hemet
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed! Very effective for my skin but I can't speak for others. Affordable.
Daphne P.
Trenton, NJ
It seemed to do a great job and purifying my skin. It was soft and receptive to the other products used in my skincare regime.
Kelley F.
While I like this face mask I feel like it doesn't do much to my skin as far as cleaning, feels really soft afterwards though.
Michelle M.
Hinesville
Best face mask hands down!I will be purchasing this mask again for sure. Makes my face glow and soft.doesnt dry it out at all.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.