BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Angelica L.
Miami
My absolute purifying mask! The Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores, revives your skin by penetrating deeply into your pores, leaving clear and brighter results. This product I use it once or twice a week, and I 100% recommended!
LISA O.
Dunwoody, GA
I've tried a lot of different charcoal masks and this is still my favorite! The mask is very effective. After use, your face will feel refreshing and clean. The price is a little pricey than other masks; however, it's worth it!
Ashley R.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product ! It helps diminish the pores on my nose and when I break out I put this mask on and immediately we a difference in my skin and the breaks outs go down . I have gone through 2 and will continue to repurchase
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Review for: Clear more...
I love this product! All of origins products are amazing and make my skin feel brand new. I always sneak these little packs into my bag when I’m traveling and they work great. Highly recommended can’t wait to try more products!
Ruqayya A.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
I love this mask! It has really helped with my blackheads and smoothing my skin in general. It definitely met my expectation. I got the pods originally, and I ended up getting the bigger version of it because I liked it so much!
Jordan W.
Middleton , WI
I think this is one of the best pore masks i’ve tried. i see a huge different and my pores feel clean. the minimize in size also. it’s really thin and you just rinse it off with warm water after it dries. I definitely recommend.
Skyler A.
I like this face mask. There isn’t too harsh of a smell, and it doesn’t leave your face feeling too tight after you take it off either like some masks do. It’s a wash off mask, which I like because I have sensitive skin and the peel off masks are just too rough.
Hillary A.
Providnce Vlg, TX
I got a sample of this not too long ago and used it with a girl friend for a girls night hang out. I loved the way it made my face feel and it was so easy to use. Both of us loved it and left our skin feeling fresh and bright.
Maddie J.
Loved this mask! Made my skin super smooth and got rid of my clogged pores. This mask was very effective! It was very gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin! Would definitely buy again! And would 100% recommend this product!
Sara S.
Tustin
By far my favorite face mask! It definitely clears up my pores and leaves my face feeling soft! It did more then I expected it too! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone! It’s a little on the pricey but totally worth it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.