BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
jasara t.
Milford , DE
I have combination skin, and this is my go to when I’m breaking out. My pores feel clear and my skin feels so clean after use!
Michelle M.
Hinesville
Best face mask hands down!I will be purchasing this mask again for sure. Makes my face glow and soft.doesnt dry it out at all.
Reyna C.
New Braunfels, TX
This stuff is crazy good! I definitely recommend y'all to try this out! It works great on my skin...and I have super oily skin!
Daphne P.
Trenton, NJ
It seemed to do a great job and purifying my skin. It was soft and receptive to the other products used in my skincare regime.
Bridget F.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is my all time favorite face mask! I have normal to oily skin and very large pores and the charcoal in this works wonders
Emily R.
Erie, PA
Love this!!! Left my skin feeling soft and super clean. It was super effective and it exceeded all expectations I had for it!!
Caitlyn C.
Riverton, UT
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I like this product! I don't use it often but when I do it helps to keep my face clear. It does however make my face look dark
Andjoua R.
I liked using this product. It's smells good and and I like the way if felt after removing it. I'd probably purchase this again
Kylee L.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good product. Pulls out all the junk from your face & leaves your skin soft. Highly raved about product & worth the money.
Aura P.
Kenosha, WI
This mask helps keep my skin clear and refreshed. I absolutely love using this twice a week, because it helps my skin so much!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.