BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Querida L.
Stafford , VA
This product is absolutely awesome. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean without an oily residue or drying your face out!
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Well my sister tried this n told me its very good n helped better her skin and she let me try it and it made my skin feel so soft
Jacqui B.
This product is one of my favorite masks. It is great to use a spot treatment or all over face mask. It leaves your skin so soft.
Fenny C.
Sugar Land, TX
There's a visible different after using this mask. My skin felt tighter and began to clear up after using it for a short period.
Sapphire T.
Miami Beach, FL
Love this product it was recommended to me! Great for brightening the skin. But I don't think this is best for dry skin over time
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is really good charcoal mask and it is very effective in cleaning you skin and makes is soft. I would definitely buy again.
cammie g.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Best charcoal mask for acne prone skin. I use this once per week and it helps to keep my pores small and clean. Highly recommend
Tamiko Lee P.
Tombstone
If you have oily skin you will fall in love with this mask it leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean and your pores tight!!
Arielle F.
Likes this a lot! Received it in my origins voxbox #gotitforfree #myperfectworld #contest it's great! You really feel it tighten
M C.
It helped my oily skin. Really drew out impurities. I would recommend do anyone who has oily skin or is having trouble with acne.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.