BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
It is OK because the texture is nice and it doesn’t leave your skin red but I don’t feel that it actually cleared my skin at all
Naomi R.
Fresno,Ca
It helped brighten my skin and made it feel super soft and hydrating it didn't do much for my acne but it did moisturize my skin!
Scarlet P.
I love this!! It def pulls out all of the nasty junk out of my pores. Its smells good too :) i love all of the origin products!!
Sapphire T.
Miami Beach, FL
Love this product it was recommended to me! Great for brightening the skin. But I don't think this is best for dry skin over time
Beverly D.
Calumet Park, IL
This face wash was good however it was not good at removing makeup completly. I had to remove my makeup then use this face wash!
Wendolin A.
Brownsville, TX
I I'm in love with this product I got to try it because influenster sent it to me for free .and I fell in love my skin felt great
This is an awesome face mask. Use twice a week and you will notice a difference in your skin tone. A little goes a long way.
Tiffany N.
I’ve only used this mask a few times. I do think it’s a good mask although I haven’t used it consistently to notice a difference.
Dee W.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Kiehl's is better than this one. Kiehl's is better than this one.Kiehl's is better than this one.Kiehl's is better than this one.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I didn't really have any clearing but it made my skin soft and FEEL good so that's nice. I probably wouldn't buy it again though
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.