BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Molly S.
Johns Creek
Every time I use this mask, it makes my skin feel smooth and reduces redness! Very resonably priced and it lasts for a long time.
Delilah B.
I love this when I want a deep clean! It definitely gives a deep clean and makes my face feel refreshed. I love the texture too!
Kathryn P.
Charlotte, NC
Love this! Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes then wash it off, face feels a little dry so make sure to have a good moisturizer
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
I just tried this recently and I thought that it was a great mask I liked the feel and smell and my skin looked nice afterwards.
Jamie L.
A mud mask that works! You can feel this one really cleansing out your pores. A little difficult to wash off but otherwise great.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
This mask makes my face feel fresh and clean I like that cleanse the impurities from my face. And it’s good for acne prone skin.
kayce r.
Baltimore
This product was a great find! It made my skin feel clean and it did not clog my pores at all. I would definitely buy this again!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This is the absolute best best best pore clearing mask out there. It feels amazing and clears your pores without leaving you dry.
Monica S.
Sylmar
This charcoal mask is so incredible. Clears out my huge pores with out feeling dry or dull. Such a quick and easy charcoal mask!
Ashton D.
This mask is great to pull blackheads and any other impurities. It makes my skin feel so much smoothr and feels fresh and clean.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.