BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Monica S.
Sylmar
This charcoal mask is so incredible. Clears out my huge pores with out feeling dry or dull. Such a quick and easy charcoal mask!
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
This mask makes my face feel fresh and clean I like that cleanse the impurities from my face. And it’s good for acne prone skin.
kayce r.
Baltimore
This product was a great find! It made my skin feel clean and it did not clog my pores at all. I would definitely buy this again!
Nabeera S.
Stockton, CA
This mask can do wonders, it's one of the rescue product I use whenever I need to go somewhere makeup free or with minimal makeup
Jaye G.
Washington, DC
I love this product!!! It cleans my skin so well, and removes blackheads and leaves my face feeling and looking clean and clear.
Briana R.
Athens , GA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love the tingling and cooling sensation of this mask. I've noticed less acne since using this mask and a much better complexion!
Molly S.
Johns Creek
Every time I use this mask, it makes my skin feel smooth and reduces redness! Very resonably priced and it lasts for a long time.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this! This is a great mask, makes my skin feel super soft and gets rid of the nasty stuff caked into my pores.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Great skincare and skin cleaning product. Great for acne prone skin and teens who get extra oily during that stage in their life.
Sashae B.
Atwater , CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Love this it's nice scrub leaves my skin soft when I wash it on the pricey side but sometimes you have to indulge when it's good
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.