BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
sade c.
los angeles
Best applied with silicone brush. Goes in evenly and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean but not dry. Will definitely repurchase
Valentina Z.
Portland, OR
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
It's amazing how well it acutally works! Love the softness of the face it leaves afterwards and doesn't cause any extra breakouts
Courtney O.
New York
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love this mask! My skin feels so soft after each use! I feel very clean and good after each use. The consistency is nice as well.
christine l.
Genoa City, WI
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Orgins Clear Improvement facial mask works great..It helps to clear pores....I have used it 3 times a week...Love This Product...
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Love this mask. Kind of gives a tingling sensation when applied but nothing you can’t bare! Leaves my face feeling fresh and soft
emily f.
My friend bought this for me and I really liked it. I love the way it made my skin feel afterwards but the smell was a turn off.
Triis S.
Odessa
My skin felt very smooth, but I didn’t notice my pores looking much cleaner. My make up did wear much longer the next day though.
Sara C.
i liked this, but i was underwhelmed. I feel like it cleared my pores very well, however, my skin almost felt dry after using it.
Renee S.
Baltimore , MD
I really love this product of used about 2-3 times now and my face feels so clean when I wipe it off and supersoft in the morning
Caro M.
This was strange as first since my sling started to tingle but after a few uses this felt amazing and left my skin super radiant.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.