BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kallie M.
Tyler, TX
I don’t like orgins products in general for my skin because it always leaves me super red. I have heard many good reviews about this product from friends though. I’m guessing my skin & their products just don’t work well together
KOKOA K.
Brooklyn, NY
My #goto mask when I’m having a bad #acne #breakout! Pimples are smaller and dried down once I remove the mask😩💕 10/10 I #recommend this product if you have #oily or #acneprone skin🧜🏾‍♀️🌸 it helped me to get my acne under control
Myranda C.
I really enjoy this mask! I use it on my problematic areas and I notice a difference right away. You can feel this working on the skin. It doesn’t peel off but it hardens enough that it almost does. I will keep repurchasing this.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Review for: Clear more...
I love this product! All of origins products are amazing and make my skin feel brand new. I always sneak these little packs into my bag when I’m traveling and they work great. Highly recommended can’t wait to try more products!
LISA O.
Dunwoody, GA
I've tried a lot of different charcoal masks and this is still my favorite! The mask is very effective. After use, your face will feel refreshing and clean. The price is a little pricey than other masks; however, it's worth it!
Vicky G.
pomona
This product I purchased with intents to clear out my pores like the bottle suggests it does. After use, the product left my skin incredibly smooth but it didn’t clear out my pores as advertised. For that reason I give it a 3/5.
Angelica L.
Miami
My absolute purifying mask! The Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores, revives your skin by penetrating deeply into your pores, leaving clear and brighter results. This product I use it once or twice a week, and I 100% recommended!
Joanne H.
Houston
This is one of my favorite charcoal masks. I've had mine for such a long time and it still does the job. I love the way my face feels after each use. Would definitely recommend to someone who is looking for a good charcoal mask.
Ruqayya A.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
I love this mask! It has really helped with my blackheads and smoothing my skin in general. It definitely met my expectation. I got the pods originally, and I ended up getting the bigger version of it because I liked it so much!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
This mask is OK. It's likely a great starter mask for a tween or teen just getting into skincare. However, there are none of the benefits of a true high quality charcoal/clay mask. After use, my pores are still a little congested.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.