BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Melanie K.
love all of origins products. this is no exception. I highly recommend it for all skin types, found it to be gentle and effective.
Elizabeth P.
Payson , UT
I love this stuff so much. I use it probably almost three times a week and it helps my skin so much! Keeps my face clean and soft.
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
This mask is my new favorite. It works well to clear the junk out of my pores. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Sydney S.
This is such a great product. I got it for free! And I’ve used every bit of it. It applies so well and makes my skin feel so good.
Lea S.
Evansville, IN
I have used this pore clearing mask on multiple occasions and it always leaves my face looking cleaner and my pores reduced in size
Alexis D.
Rogers, AR
This mask Is a godsend I cannot live without it. This 1 or 2 times a week leaves my skin FLAWLESS I have repurchased so many tubes
Madeleine R.
Does it's job. Nothing out of this world. For sensitive skin I'd recommend. Doesn't leave my skin bright red after washing it off.
LilliAnn C.
The consistency's a little too thin. I didn't spread out to great. But I guess it did the job. My face felt smooth and clean after
Amber S.
I used the sample bottle of this and my pores did appear smaller and black heads were diminished when I used it 2-3 times per week.
Sandy W.
San Leandro, CA
This product is amazing. My face is so clear afterwards and my blackheads are gone. This product is super effective and affordable.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.