BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Maddi G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Works wonders on my black heads and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I use this mask all the time it is my favorite!
nikki 🎀.
Toledo
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite masks from origin! I use it once a weeks and after I'm done washing it off my face feels so clean and refreshed!
Courtney C.
A little drying on my skin, but overall nice mask! It does smell of charcoal, but it wasn't so strong that I didn't want to use it.
Lesandra J.
Hanover twp
Product diminishes the apperiance of pores. Item is a wash off mask does not feel tight on skin also dose not cause dryness.
Jailene H.
Crosby
This product felt so great on the skin and it takes a little work to take off but in a way makes me feel like it’s cleaning my skin
Maura D.
Review for: Other more...
I love charcoal for my pores. Origins never fails and this product is a keeper. I got it in a set with 3 other masks. Great value.
Audrey H.
Manassas, VA
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Best charcoal mask. You can really feel it working in your pours. Clears up skin and makes you glow. High quality and so worth it!
Diedra H.
Review for: Tm more...
Pretty good masking it does what it says. It's good get all the junk out my face masking. It's easy to find and kind of affordable.
Alana M.
Absolutely amazing! Cleans deep down into pores and gets rid of dirt making pores appear smaller and face feels smoother and clear
Debora M.
Duluth
Deep cleans and draws out impurities. Great weekly mask and skin feels clean and refreshed after each use. Does not irritate skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.