BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
I got a little sample from sephora and lets just say that i think product left my face extra smooth and i really work for my face.
Lea S.
Evansville, IN
I have used this pore clearing mask on multiple occasions and it always leaves my face looking cleaner and my pores reduced in size
Alexis N.
This product works really well and is very cleansing, it does have a bit of a strong smell but that goes away when you wash it off.
Sandy W.
San Leandro, CA
This product is amazing. My face is so clear afterwards and my blackheads are gone. This product is super effective and affordable.
Gabriela H.
San Marcos , TX
I absolutely loved this! Made my face very smooth and fresh. The packaging was good! I Recieved it from origins itself in a voxbox.
LilliAnn C.
The consistency's a little too thin. I didn't spread out to great. But I guess it did the job. My face felt smooth and clean after
Coley S.
Cornville, AZ
I love the origin products. This is one of many I use. It makes my skin soft and clean. Helps remove the dirt and oil from my pores
Rana M.
New York
I like this mask as I feel it “purifying” the zits. So far it is the best one I have used for when my jaw/chin area is breaking out
Sydney S.
This is such a great product. I got it for free! And I’ve used every bit of it. It applies so well and makes my skin feel so good.
Melanie K.
love all of origins products. this is no exception. I highly recommend it for all skin types, found it to be gentle and effective.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.