BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Rebecca  M.
This mask is great I use it once a week and it's nice and comfortable on my skin honestly feels great and doesn't irreate my face.
Tarryn L.
This is a wonderful mask. I would highly recommend. Make sure to have a good moisturizer because it may strip you of too much oil.
Shawna R.
Moore, SC
Love this mask. Feels so refreshing. After I wash it off, my skin is soft and feels amazing! The smell is also subtle and pleasing.
Jamelia M.
Bronx, NY
love it gives your skin a clean sensation, and it gives your skin a nice glowing look. After I put the mask my skin felt very soft.
Kara W.
Review for: Tm more...
I use this mask, generally, 2-3x a week & I love it. Feels like it cleans my face nicely, without overdrying it or making it oily.
isabel e.
Gualala, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask it keeps my skin clear i will buy this product again love it also do not dry my face .good for my sensitive skine
Jesse D.
Madison, WI
The smell isn't great but it works miracles on my large pores! It does tingle a little but no adverse effects on my sensitive skin.
Darly T.
Simplyyyyyyyy amaziiiiiiiiiijnggg !!! Im going to post a before and after picture of this amazing transformation!!! Unveleable!!!!!
Emma H.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Amazing product. Helps to minimize pores and definitely helps take away the dry skin around my nose caused by my combination skin.
Hadleigh F.
Amherst, OH
This mask is okay but nothing I haven't used before. This is a good face mask but I've used things similar and for a cheaper price.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.