BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Maura D.
Review for: Other more...
I love charcoal for my pores. Origins never fails and this product is a keeper. I got it in a set with 3 other masks. Great value.
Brittany A.
Hollywood
This is the best face mask I've tried so far. I do this mask and then do the poor strips and the mask pulls up so many blackheads.
Miranda D.
Dallas, TX
I love this mask. Deep cleans my stubborn pores and it resets my face after a long week of full coverage makeup and clogged pores!
Alana S.
San Juan
It's A Grat Mask! If You Have Blackheads Is Great To Erase All! If A Esasy Instruccitions To Used It And Also Is Good For Oily Face
Courtney C.
A little drying on my skin, but overall nice mask! It does smell of charcoal, but it wasn't so strong that I didn't want to use it.
Ann B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This helped clear my skin up when I was having a breakout. Along with my other skincare products my face cleared up relatively fast
Mandy M.
San Antonio , TX
Love this and how it makes my skin feel so clean! It goes on so smoothly and makes you feel so refreshed and your skin rejuvenated!
cordy B.
I love this so much it works great and helps get rid of black heads and it smells good and it came in nice packaging with no dents
Lindsay L.
miami beach, FL
I loved this mask. It really cleaned out my pores and left my skin smooth and even. It works great with the rest of the line.
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: Tm more...
Beyond obsessed with this mask. I love the product, the results and the incredible value. I'd choose this face mask over any other!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.