BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jessy G.
Tucson, AZ
I have recently tried this product and I LOVE IT! it really help unclog my pores and has cleared my skin! #BloomBadge @Influenster
Sandy W.
San Leandro, CA
This product is amazing. My face is so clear afterwards and my blackheads are gone. This product is super effective and affordable.
Belen R.
Grulla, TX
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Totally recommend this facial mask along with the 10 min mask! There awesome I've used them for pores and pimples and they do work!
Lea S.
Evansville, IN
I have used this pore clearing mask on multiple occasions and it always leaves my face looking cleaner and my pores reduced in size
Andreina N.
Hyde Park, MA
Great charcoal Mask ! Perfect for my sensitive skin and mild acne. Feels like a spa facial it works amazingly radiant skin secret !
Laura V.
Miami beach, FL
Me gustó muchísimo! Te deja la piel súper sirve! Es una buena mascarilla! La recomiendo si quieres darle un cariño extra a tu piel
Nicole W.
Boston
Mask is easy to put on and dries quickly. Skin does feel tight and dry after using. Didn't see much difference after multiple uses.
Jesse D.
Madison, WI
The smell isn't great but it works miracles on my large pores! It does tingle a little but no adverse effects on my sensitive skin.
g H.
This literally help to clear my skin in only 2 days. I really love this and this really work people who has sensitive skin like me.
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
This mask is my new favorite. It works well to clear the junk out of my pores. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.